- Jul 20, 2017
The SRL Cup
PS4 2018 Sign-ups
PS4 2018 Sign-ups
A new and exciting tournament is beginning here at SRL with best of 3 1v1 battles to decide ultimately, who is the fastest driver? This is run in a format similarly to the Football World Cup (more details below) with an element of randomness to decide who is up against who, and also what track/weather combination they face - on a weekly basis.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great time.
Co-ordinators for this tournament are:
Xbox - @BosslyGaming and @antivebeacon
PS4 - @99Pipmatt and @seajamiet
- Driver placements: This will depend on the division you sign-up for. Please sign-up for the division that is most suitable to you.
- Pro Divisions - Racing Line Only
- Assist Divisions - All assists except braking & pit assists
- League Rules
- Full Explanation of the Structure
Sign-up processSigning up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your PSN name
- This is the username you use to sign-in to PlayStation Network.
- This is a European tournament , there is currently no APAC division planned.
- Confirmation that you can participate each week
- If not, which weeks can you not attend (if you can specify). There is room to allow extra time, but if you are unavailable for more than 7 days we would recommend not signing up
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net against a UK based server
You can use this template:
● PS4 Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result:
Sign-ups close on Thursday 1st February at 7PM UK Time
Thanks all and we look forward to a great SRL Cup!
Drivers who have signed up to the SRL Cup are listed below.
PS4 league sign-ups (0):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Ping[/QUOTE]
Last edited by a moderator: