PS4 SRL PS4 APAC GT Sport Bathurst Retro Round 7

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kartdude45

SRL Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2017
Mount Panorama Circuit is a motor racing track located in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. It is situated on a hill with the dual official names of Mount Panorama and Wahluu and is best known as the home of the Bathurst 1000 motor race held each October, and the Bathurst 12 Hour event held each February. The 6.213 km (4 mi) long track is technically a street circuit, and is a public road, with normal speed restrictions, when no racing events are being run, and there are many residences which can only be accessed from the circuit.
The track is an unusual design by modern standards, with a 174-metre (571 ft) vertical difference between its highest and lowest points, and grades as steep as 1:6.13. From the start-finish line, the track can be viewed in three sections; the short pit straight and then a tight left turn into the long, steep Mountain straight; the tight, narrow section across the top of the mountain itself; and then the long, downhill section of Conrod Straight, with the very fast Chase and the turn back onto pit straight to complete the lap.

Be there to see which Driver will reign victorious and which driver will tame the Mountain to take their place in history. The stage is set for a captivating endurance race through Mount Panorama - the ultimate battle for power on an unforgiving mountainous track.

Race Length:
Race: 22 Laps
Q: 10 Mins

\Race Settings
Start Type: Grid
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Slipstream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tyre Wear: X3
Fuel Depletion: X2
Initial Fuel: 85 Litres
Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec

Kartdude45

SRL Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2017
Teams Championship Update!

Mazda Dealer/ROAL 281 Points
Air NZ Racing 221 Points
Sodi Motorsports 206 points
Ignition motorsports 188 points
Redbull Kennedy Motorsports 110 points.

Feb 24, 2018
NSW
Fun race at Bathurst but it was marred by some unsportsmanlike like & childish behavior from some drivers. Driving the wrong way around the track and taking out leaders while laps down.

I got in late so had to start last and then couldn't find a way passed the front 2 of @Kartdude45 & @El_Majacko . Then I made an error behind jacko at mcphillamy and spun letting @DYNAMITE_296 back through.
I decided then after looking at the amount of wear on the tyres to 2 stop with an undercut and it worked brilliantly. Once everyone had made one pitstop I was in the lead and it stayed that way until the end.
Did have a scary moment with a backmarker pushing me into the wall at the elbow and then trying to block me from there until T1 when it ended with said backmarker in the sand.