- Dec 7, 2017
The inaugural Project CARS 2 GT3 league taking place Thursday nights 8pm AEDT.
Cars- Any GT3 car.
Sprint rounds- lapped race which will take around 30 minutes.
Enduro rounds- lapped race that will take around 45 minutes.
Rules- tyre wear ON, fuel ON, damage OFF, all assists allowed, in game rules set to on besides drive through penalties.
Qualy rules- headlights ON when on a flying lap, headlights OFF when not on a flying lap.
Manual pit will be on, meaning the driver will have complete control of the car in the pit lane.
Weather- will be set to random on times 2 progression. The in game race date will be set to default date.
Format- 20 minute qualy then the race. There will be an optional 1 hour practice session from 7pm- 8pm AEDT then a new lobby will be made for the main lobby.
Teams- 2 car teams max, If you don’t wish to enter the teams championship that is fine.
Points- F1 style points. 1st-25 2nd-18 3rd-15 all the way down to 10th-1 point
Commentator- kidbyers and grunting tortise will be our commentators for the league, here is kidbyers channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tbtbtb05
Below is the round/date/track/laps and in game qualy and race time. We have two twilight races which are long beach and the Daytona road enduro. The two Enduros are Daytona road and Bathurst.
Practice 1 (11th jan)- COTA (12 laps) 5pm
P2 (18th jan)- Road America (13 laps)2pm
R1 (1/2)- Long beach (24 laps) 6pm (x2)
R2 (8/2)- Watkins glen short (28 laps)2pm
R3 (15/2)-Daytona road (26 laps)7pm (x2)
R4 (22/2)- Hockenheim (20 laps) 2pm
R5 (1/3)- Sugo (24 laps) 2pm
R6 (8/3)- Fuji (20 laps) 6pm
R7 (15/3)- Zolder (20 laps) 6pm
R8 (5/4)- Bathurst (22 laps) 3pm (x5)
Signing up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your PSN name
- This is the username you use to sign-in to PlayStation Network
- Team mate and team name
- We welcome everyone who lives in the Asia-Pacific region. People outside APAC can not race in this tier.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver.
- Twitter handle/username, Twitter is not mandatory but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to beable to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in racesonline
- Test your internet speed atspeedtest.net towards the Australian Melbourne server.
1. Shake N Bake Racing(v8MAN51/f1rocks)
2. J&W Motorsports (jase004/womp83)
3. TJ Ferrari Racing (Jason/tooley)
4. GOTSTIC (thegameratplay)
5. Ballistic Racing (hecker/latexc)
6. RaceOnOz R8ers (subgt and nigegunz)
459.3 KB Views: 31