SRL Project CARS 2 Asia-pacific Leagues Round 11- Bathurst

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jason Wilkinson

Staff member
Coordinator
Dec 7, 2017
97EE712B-00B3-42AC-BF99-B8191932AD7D.jpeg

Another successful season for the Asia-Pacific SRL Pcars crew has come to an end, and in traditional style, we finish at everyone’s favourite track.. Bathurst.
This time we are heading to the Mountain with the championship already wrapped up, but every single driver wants to win at this track so it’ll be a titanic battle, it is also the first time we tackle the track with damage on too. Qualifying will be contested in typical Bathurst style, a reverse championship shootout. Meaning the grid could have quite a shake up with the drivers only getting 1 lap, win it or bin it.
A big thanks to everyone who has raced and watched the streams, also a big thanks to all the tier 2 guys aswell, with Ned our first tier 2 champ.

Race settings-
Race date- 1/3/17 (default date)
Race time- 16:00 x2 progression
Qualy- 50 min (shootout)
Race- 24 laps
Mandatory pit stop
Weather- light cloud and hot!

Apr 3, 2018
Australia
So we come to the final round for the SRL GTE APAC league. Sure, it's had it's highs and lows, but all our drivers agreed it's been a great season overall.
For the last time this season, let's do this.

Our drivers line up for the final time at the world famous Mount Panorama circuit at Bathurst, with Formula1roks starting from pole. Special guest driver and tier 2 championship winner, Ned83, starts from the 2nd row in the Porsche.

Drivers had a clean start, and another clean run through turn 1, and all was going smoothly. Until Womp83 had a moment & brushed the wall exiting Skyline. Causing him to detour the run off area. Truss1984 also had a spin at the Cutting.

Once again, here's what we didn't see on the stream. Wrighty4485 was nursing some damage due to being caught up in Truss' earlier spin, and had a small brush with HSVDT_15 into the kink at the end of Conrod Straight which left Wrighty on the grass. As he rejoined, he was lightly clipped by Fubbles888, but it was enough for Wrighty's wing to fall off. Fubbles and Wrighty clash sides through the turn, which causes Fubbles to spin and sends Wrighty onto the grass again. As a result, V8man51 ended up in a situation he couldn't avoid, and t-bones Fubbles, putting him onto his side.

Womp83 has a moment after getting caught with a wheel on the grass at the Chase, and has a big slide. I don't know how i managed to save it, hahaha.

Mickysr33 gets out of shape, has a spin coming into Forrest's Elbow, and finds himself facing the wrong way.

Jasonwilkinson and Kartdude45 had a fierce battle for a number of laps..

Wrighty4485 has a spin coming into the Cutting, and lightly tags the wall.

Truss1984 gains a place over Nemo9n through the Chase..

Nemo9n, Wrighty4485 and V8man51 all ran together in a pack for a few laps..

Truss1984 has another spin, one of many, exiting turn 2 and finds the wall. He ends up retiring due to a sticking throttle (literally, his actual pedal was sticking) Jasonwilkinson and Womp83 both manage to avoid him.

And at the end of both the race and the season, Formula1roks takes the win. Making this his first Bathurst win. Other things of note, Wrighty4485 retired due to damage from a crash coming down the mountain, and V8man51 was forced to retire after a heavy crash at the end of Conrod Straight. (No pics of those, replay cut off with 8 laps to go :mad:)

Congratulations to all our season 3 champions.

Apr 3, 2018
Australia
Well, it's that time again.
Big thank you to everyone involved this season.
Our brilliant commentators Kidbyers and Robdog_1996. We've all loved your vocal stylings, and the streams wouldn't be the same without your input. But, on the flipside, there wouldn't be much to commentate on without any cars on track. Which leads me to..

Our drivers. And here they are:

AndyholdenV8

Formula1roks

Fubbles888

HSVDT_15

Jasonwilkinson

Kartdude45/Subgtracer. Somehow, both drivers ended up running the same livery for most of the season..

Mickysr33

MightyMurph51

Nemo9n

Smokey085 (who was absent from the final race)

Truss1984

V8man51

Waffles_n_Bits

Womp83

Wrighty4485

And a big thank you to our tier 2 drivers for taking part this season. They are:

Broomey9
Chase3323
Compact9123
DeafDude1970
DrMoose007
Familiagtr
Hecker-Koch
Johndog2010
Ned83
Ozzy_Bro
Paul_227
Pointy74
The-Hef81
Tooley52
VFingers
Whimpernator

Also, big thanks to me for taking photos to provide a quick visual recap of each race we did, for all to see. Except race 2 at Long Beach. (Yes, i just thanked myself)

Dishonorable mention to Nigegunz, who decided to leave us during the season.

And with all that being said, we bid farewell to season 3. But don't worry (or maybe do worry) we'll be back for a new season after a well earned break.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019
Do we have Ford or GMC trucks in this? I have a Ram 1500 diesel truck which I want in it, I use that for Manhattan 24 Hour Towing, which has some hitches and trailer attached options on the back of the truck so can I get the same things in this?

Last edited: