SRL Project CARS 2 Asia-Pacific Leagues Round 10- Indianapolis Road

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jason Wilkinson

Staff member
Coordinator
Dec 7, 2017
B91D9A34-A3D3-4C66-91E3-1F110B163FFD.jpeg

Subgt takes his first win of the season at oschersleben, but it was formula1roks who took 2nd making it impossible for anyone to catch him, he is the champion of season 3!
Now we move onto the penultimate round of the season, and for the first time in SRL history we head over to Indianapolis to tackle the road circuit, the long straights into heavy braking zones mean it could be a great race for overtaking!

Race settings;
Race date- 31/1/19 (current date)
Race time- 18:00
Qualy- 15 minutes
Laps- 26 laps
Weather- http://www.racingcircuits.info/north-america/usa/indianapolis-motor-speedway.html#.XE0AkaTZWEc

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018
Australia
Well, the second last race for our season has come and gone under the cover of darkness. And with Formula1roks having secured the championship win in the previous round at Oschersleben, there was no pressure on him..

..But he still went ahead and put his car on pole.

After having an off, V8man51 gets tangled with Jasonwilkinson as he comes back on track, and both drivers spin. HSVDT_15 also gets caught up in it.

Wrighty4485 has a tank slapper and spins. Unfortunately he spun right into the path of Nemo9n, who had nowhere to go, and left both drivers on the grass.

Kaartdude45 passes Formula1roks to take the lead. F1roks may have had an issue of some sort, i'm not 100% sure. But it sounded like he shifted back down a gear instead of up, losing him both time and the lead of the race.

In a rare occurrence, Formula1roks has a spin and ends up in the gravel. Truss1984 also has a spin and ends up off the track.

L to R: V8man51, Womp83 and HSVDT_15 briefly run 3 wide on the infield, before V8 and HSV pull ahead and Womp gets left behind.
Is it weird that i keep mentioning myself in 3rd person? Should i continue? Tune in next week to find out!

Jasonwilkinson makes an outside, then an inside move to slip past Waffles_n_Bits.

A few laps later, Truss1984 passes Waffles_n_Bits.

V8man51 makes a move on Andyholdenv8 to claw his way back into the top 10.

And at the end of a race where 2 of our drivers somehow ended up running out of fuel (I was one of them. Stop laughing..) Kartdude45 takes the win, and earns himself a bottle of milk.

Next round is the final round of the season. And our drivers head to the iconic Mt. Panorama circuit at Bathurst.