SRL F1 2018 - Asia-Pacific Leagues Sign Up
After a long & needed break from F1 2017, we are excited to announce SRL's 7th season on the Official F1 game from Codemasters. It's to time to prepare for a season full of clean, fair & competitive racing, where new faces to the racing scene will be introduced, and where experienced racers will be fighting for the pride of being the next new champion. Asia-Pacific's first season on the new F1 2018 game will consist of a 14 Race Calendar beginning on November 30th and finishing on March 22nd.
The SRL Asia-Pacific leagues gather drivers living in the APAC region. If you live in Europe or America, we also have separate leagues for those regions.
- Our league structure is, as usual, judged by the more skilled drivers in the top tiers and the less skilled drivers in the middle & bottom tiers.
- Each race will consist of a 50% race with an 18-minute Short qualifying with Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Strict Mode & Full Damage.
- Each race will be held on Fridays, 20:45 pm (AEDT)
- Assists restrictions will be based on the number of assists the drivers use - the top tier will have a few assists as possible.
(The season will have two breaks: 2 weeks Christmas break & 1-week break after R17)
*Be aware that changes to the calendar can occur due to different reasons & if so, admins will notify your tier*
As always, normal league racing rules will apply, not to take the fun out of it, but to ensure fair & clean racing. *Therefore you must read and agree to abide our rules in order to participate*
Signing up means you have read the above, agreed to abide by our rules and will be to attend the majority of the races in the season.
Reply to this thread by filling all the fields in the following template:
- Gamertag: (What your alias will be called)
- Steam Profile link (link to steam profile)
- Residence: (Enter your Residence here)
- Read and understood the SRL rules?: (Yes or No)
- Assists used: (Be specific on every assist you are planning to use)
- Speedtest result: (Test your connection towards a Sydney server on speedtest.net & add a screenshot or link of your result)
If you have any questions that didn't get answered here regarding #SRLSeason7, please respond to this thread with your question(s). We hope you are very much interested in racing in SRL's F1 2018 leagues & we can't wait to get started.
- Gamertag - Steam Profile Link - Residence - Read and understood the SRL rules? - Assists used - Connection approved/unapproved -
Last edited by a moderator: