SRL Asia-Pacific PS4 GT Sport - Sign up
After many successful seasons of SRL on the Formula One platform, we are excited to open sign-ups for the new chapter in SRL with a Pacific GT Sport league for the very first time.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great time.
With that out of the way, these are the details are planned but yet to be confirmed.
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- (35-40 Minute race with "short" 10 minute qualifying
- Group 3
- This League has a maximum of 16 full-time drivers, excluding reserves and streaming slots.
- Driver placements: Teams Will be completely optional, So, for instance, you would like to form a team to enter the team's championship you must simply state who is apart of your team/squad. You can choose to be apart of a squad or remain a single privateer. Here are some Examples of how this structure would work.
Squad of 4 = 2 separate teams (Similar to Nissan motorsport and Prodrive)
Team of 2 (Normal Structure)
Team of 3 (2 nominated drivers apart from the driver championship with an additional car entry)
Or a single car privateer Entry.
Note that there will be a thread for this at a later date.
- Assists: TBC, But Mostly likley set to 1-2
- Calendar: Yet to be Confirmed, but will run for 8 rounds. I thought I would leave this to the drivers to vote on since it is the first season. But note that Bathurst this season will be running as a retro round.
Signing up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your PSN name
- This is the username you use to sign-in to PlayStation Network
- We welcome everyone who lives in the Asia-Pacific region. People outside APAC can not race in this tier.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- Twitter is not mandatory but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- Test your internet speed at speedtest.net towards the Australian Hobart server
- A vote of 2 tracks to be included in the championship calendar.
- Optionally, please also state whether you are joining as a reserve driver.
You can use this template:
● PS4 Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What two tacks will you like to vote for?
● Speedtest result towards the Hobart server (Insert the link of the result):
Thanks all and we look forward to a great Season.