PS4 SRL GT Sport Asia-Pacific Calender (Season 1)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kartdude45

SRL Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2017

Your Votes have been counted and here is the final Calender. Thanks everyone for the input and look forward to a Fantastic Season

Round 1 22nd Jan, Dragon Trail
Round 2. 29th Jan Nürburgring GP
Round 3 5th Feb Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP
Round 4 12th Feb Suzuka Circuit
Round 5 19th Feb Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Round 6 26th Feb KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA
Round 7 5th March Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Round 8 12th March Autódromo De Interlagos

Feb 24, 2018
NSW
Not sure where to comment after the race tonight, so I will make it here and it can be moved later.

Thanks for letting me have a go with you guys tonight.

Unfortunately my teammate @Viperzed was either going to get stuck on grid, or with the rolling start, have ai be in complete control.

Got an ok start and was just circulating behind @fubbles888 & @El_Majacko as the gap opened up slowly.
Lap 8 comes along and fubbles pits showing his hand at a 2 stop strategy.
As we get close to the end of a 1 stop stint, I start catching jacko as the tyres wear and we go in the pits nose to tail on lap 11....
except my car hits his car when it stops just before it teleports into the pitting sequence and it bumps me back.
I had used less fuel than jacko and so luckily the gap out of the pits was only 3 secs... although I would've preferred being in front if not for the glitch lol

Fubbles pitted again later and I just kept hanging with jacko knowing that his later tyre life would not be as good and that would be my opportunity.
When I did catch him, he was doing a good job defensively and I couldn't find a way passed.
With a few to go I tried to switch back just before braking to get the inside line but mis timed it very slightly to tap him off.
I'm very sorry that happened as it let fubbles through into the lead.

After getting going again I still couldn't get the pass made and we finished the same.

Jacko, you made a comment after the race about the new guy taking you out and being controversial to the championship. I was unaware of the championship standings going into this, and I apologise again as I did straight after the race.

I guess I'll have to do the same to fubbles next week to even it out lol

Dec 26, 2017
With a few to go I tried to switch back just before braking to get the inside line but mis timed it very slightly to tap him off.
I'm very sorry that happened as it let fubbles through into the lead.

After getting going again I still couldn't get the pass made and we finished the same.

Jacko, you made a comment after the race about the new guy taking you out and being controversial to the championship. I was unaware of the championship standings going into this, and I apologise again as I did straight after the race.

I guess I'll have to do the same to fubbles next week to even it out lol
That is a fairly accurate description of what happened. I accept your apology although it will still go before the stewards. I don't hold any grudge, its not controversial, just annoying to have outplayed the rival to the tune of +3 or +6 points only to have it become -3 from no fault of my own. I wouldn't suggest taking fubbles out though, he doesn't like that. :p