SRL F1 2019 Leagues - Season 9 Sign-up Thread
After an exciting, competitive and intense year on F1 2018, we are very excited to announce Season 9 of Supreme Racing League on the F1 2019 Game!
It's to time to jump into another season full of clean and competitive online racing.
New drivers will fight against the more experienced league racers in the F1 community over a 21-race season beginning on August 9th 2019 in Albert Park, and concluding on January 31st 2020 at the Yas Marina Circuit.
Season 9 will feature all 21 tracks of the 2019 Formula 1 Season in real-life championship order.
In the past seasons, we've had the privilege of providing Official coverages of our top tiers, and we are looking to continue that in the upcoming season.
If you be interested in commentating our leagues, send us a Direct Message on Twitter.
Here in SRL, it's important that we have a fun and respectful environment in each tier. Therefore we do our best to make you feel welcome.
Twitter & Discord are our main communication platforms. Group Chats for each tier are made so the drivers can interact with each other.
We value respect and a nice tone off-track as much as clean racing on-track. Therefore rules are made to keep the respect between drivers.
**Sign Up deadline is set to August 6th, 20:00pm CEST**
- XB1 Europe - Saturday, 21:00pm CEST
- XB1 Asia-Pacific - Fridays, 20:00pm AEST
- PS4 Europe - Friday/Saturdays, 21:00pm CEST
- PC Europe - Fridays, 21:00pm CEST
- PC Asia- Pacific - Fridays, 21:00pm AEST
- Our league structure is, as usual, judged by the more skilled drivers being in the top tiers and the less skilled drivers in the middle and/or bottom tiers.
- Each race will consist of a 50% race with an 18-minute qualifying with Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Strict Mode & Full Damage.
- Driver placements will be decided on the amount of assists you use & whether you have completed Season 7 or not.
- Assists restrictions will be based on the amount of assists the drivers use - the top tier will have as few assists as possible.
***Be aware this is the Friday leagues calendar.
Signing up means you have read the above, agreed to abide by our rules and and will be able to attend the majority of the races in the season.
Reply to this thread by filling all the fields in the following template:
- Platform & Region: (Should be PS4 Europe)
- Gamertag: (Enter your PlayStationNetwork username here)
- Nationality: (Enter your nationality here)
- Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: (Yes/no)
- Assists: (Be specific on the assists you are going to use)
- Day Available(Friday/Saturday):
- Speedtest result: (Test your internet connection towards a UK Server on speedtest.net & add a screenshot or link to your result)
- Time Trial Results:
Time Trial Submissions
Once you have signed-up, you are required to complete Time Trial laps at two tracks (each selected for their varying types and difficulty).
These tracks are Spain (dry) and Britain (dry). The Mercedes car must be used, and Traction Control & ABS must be disabled.
Once you are happy to submit your results, edit your Sign-Up Application and insert the two screenshots.
**All Time Trial Submissions must be completed on version 1.05 - and above - of the game**
**The Time Trial event does not count for drivers that use assists (e.g. ABS / Traction Control)
Depending on enough interest by assists drivers, we intend to create a seperate tier for just assist racers.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact admins @Jul!en, @Pencil on the links below. We hope you are very much interested in racing in SRL's F1 2019 leagues & we can't wait to get started!
League Admins & Coordinators:
- @mrstim96 (Main)
Completed Sign-Ups: 0
Forum Username - Gamertag - Nationality - TT Completed - Assists used - Connection approved or unapproved?
433.9 KB Views: 131