PC SRL F1 2018 Leagues - PC F2 Round 03: Spanish Grand Prix [26/04/2019]

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hyperzz

Staff member
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2018
1556039741890.png

Information
Date:
Friday, 26th April 2019
Time: 21:00 (CEST)
Race Distance: 50%
Assists: Med TC, ABS, Racing Line & Automatic Gears

Lobby opens approximately 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at 20:55pm or earlier.

Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby settings can also be found there.

It is vitally important that you inform your coordinator by responding to this thread if you are unable to attend the race.

Links:
Standings/Results
Rules
Calendar

No-Shows: (2)
- @JSR
- @Konme

* = tentative

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
I will see if I can make it on this race. My wheel is starting to fail as the potentiometer in the throttle pedal is not giving the right measurements. I already ordered a new wheel with Fanatec. For now I'll race, but I probably will not be on my A-game.

Dec 9, 2018
So for now I managed to "fix" it by setting the throttle saturation to 10 in the game, meaning the last few % of the throttle appliance gets ignored, but I'll still hit 100% throttle in the game. The order of my new wheel doesn't get cancelled though...

Also, I should mention that I might miss a few races at the end of the season, as my girlfriend is pregnant. Her due date is on independance day (July 4th, for those not knowing international holidays), but chances are the new family member will arrive early. And with the season ending just before the due date... you probably get what I mean. I will still try to attend all races, but in case I suddenly disappear, you know what's going on.