XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 Time Trial Event (Season 5)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
How are these times being achieved? I'm a fairly good driver and I'm out by 4 seconds here, I don't see how it's possible? Somebody enlighten me, i'm using set up from code masters forum as I'm sure most of us find someone posting good times with a certain set up and working from that to suit your style of driving, you shouldn't be this far out.

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
How are these times being achieved? I'm a fairly good driver and I'm out by 4 seconds here, I don't see how it's possible? Somebody enlighten me, i'm using set up from code masters forum as I'm sure most of us find someone posting good times with a certain set up and working from that to suit your style of driving, you shouldn't be this far out.
The answer is simply practice I think mate. Some of our drivers are very experienced so please don't compare yourself to those. Just do your best and we'll suit you in the right tier :)

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
If you post your times today you have a chance to race this week as reserve if there's space

Oct 27, 2017
If you post your times today you have a chance to race this week as reserve if there's space
Hi Mundo, cool I'll get them up by the end of the day. They are probably not the best I can do and nowhere near the top people but I'll look forward to having the chance to race if a space becomes available. Never raced like this so not sure how it all works, do you get an invite through this site to race?
Cheers for the update.

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
Hi Mundo, cool I'll get them up by the end of the day. They are probably not the best I can do and nowhere near the top people but I'll look forward to having the chance to race if a space becomes available. Never raced like this so not sure how it all works, do you get an invite through this site to race?
Cheers for the update.
Depending on what tier you are in, @Meloni88 or myself will invite you to the lobby through Xbox if a space is available :)

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
Cheers for the update.
So when we get your times we will tell you who to add on Xbox to receive an invite if there is space :)

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
Hi. Great thanks. What's the earliest i'm likely to know, or how last minute could it be? Just so I'm aware.
Cheers Steve
It depends on the situation, if we have one person confirmed before the race then the spot goes to @VapidCoot74 for the moment as he is the reserve that has scored the most points (obviously this changes if someone scores more points than him), if we have more than one person not confirmed I will let you and the other reserves know that there’s space and I will ask you if you want to race

There is also the situation that someone doesn’t turn up without letting us know and in that situation we will invite you if you are available, this situation will be very last minute though

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
So to answer your question the earliest is whenever people let us know that they aren’t racing and the latest is a few minutes before the race start

Oct 27, 2017
So to answer your question the earliest is whenever people let us know that they aren’t racing and the latest is a few minutes before the race start
Cool, understand. The points scored you mentioned, how do you improve your score, is it down to the Time trial on the three circuits (Britain, Singapore, Brazil wet)?

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
Cool, understand. The points scored you mentioned, how do you improve your score, is it down to the Time trial on the three circuits (Britain, Singapore, Brazil wet)?
No it’s just down to how many points you’ve scored in the races you’ve took part in

So for example, up to this point Vapid has took part in 3 races as reserve and has finished 4th, 9th and 7th and therefore has scored 20 points, as per the real life scoring system

So if for example you were to come in and win a race you score 25 points and would have more points than Vapid and would be considered ‘First reserve’ and would get the first opportunity to race, if you understand what I’m saying

So just be active on here on the days leading up to the races as I’ll message you on here if there’s space :)

Oct 27, 2017
No it’s just down to how many points you’ve scored in the races you’ve took part in

So for example, up to this point Vapid has took part in 3 races as reserve and has finished 4th, 9th and 7th and therefore has scored 20 points, as per the real life scoring system

So if for example you were to come in and win a race you score 25 points and would have more points than Vapid and would be considered ‘First reserve’ and would get the first opportunity to race, if you understand what I’m saying

So just be active on here on the days leading up to the races as I’ll message you on here if there’s space :)

Cool cheers, sorry for all the questions, online all new to me.
I gather you use your own set up or is it all equal and just park ferme changes ie tyre pressure front wing?
I'll get their with a bit of experience and stop asking questions, lol.
Practicing Spain at the moment just incase, dedication, lol.

BosslyGaming

Jun 19, 2017
England
Twitter
tR_Bossly
Cool cheers, sorry for all the questions, online all new to me.
I gather you use your own set up or is it all equal and just park ferme changes ie tyre pressure front wing?
I'll get their with a bit of experience and stop asking questions, lol.
Practicing Spain at the moment just incase, dedication, lol.
Yeah custom setups are allowed so feel free to change anything on your setup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.