- Apr 8, 2017
SRL F1 Leagues -Season 6 Sign-up
Sign up deadline is set to 2nd April, 19:00pm GMT. Driver placements will begin shortly afterwards.
After 5 successful seasons of SRL, we are excited to open sign-ups for the next chapter in SRL F1 on the XB1 side. It's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next champion will be crowned.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but in order to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great season.
With that out of the way, these are the details:
- SRL runs several tiers for each platform we run on and for XB1, we are aiming for 3-4 tiers. The top tier will be for the fastest drivers, and they will be required to race with No Assists apart from Corner Line, whereas those newer to league racing or a little slower can still enjoy racing in the lower tiers, where they will be more closely matched in terms of pace and challenge.
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- 50% race with "short" 12 minute Qualifying
- Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Equal Cars, Strict "in-game" Rules, Full Damage.
- Driver placements are based on whether you have completed Season 5 or not. If you're new to the league, you need to complete a Time Trial event around 3 tracks where you will be placed based on your pace.
XB1 F1 - Thursdays, 19:00pm GMT - Corner Line only allowed
XB1 F2 - Fridays, 19:00pm GMT - Corner Line only allowed
XB1 F3 - Fridays, 19:00pm GMT - Med TC, SG & Racing Line only allowed
- League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. Our leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
- Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% race.
- Each league may contain up to 20 drivers, plus reserves
- League Rules
- Race Calendar
Signing up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your Xbox Gamertag
- This is the username you use to sign-in to Xbox Live
- Everyone is welcome to join, but we generally recommend European racers only unless you have a very strong internet connection.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net against a UK based server
- What days can you make out of Thursday and Friday? (It is important that you state what days you can make so we can take that into count in the Driver Placements.
Use this template:
● Xbox Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result to a UK server:
● Did you complete Season 5?
● Post your Time Trial results here (only if you did not complete Season 5):
● Which days can you attend out of Friday and Thursday? (If you can attend both, type both)
New drivers only!!
Once you have signed-up, you are required to complete time trial laps at a few tracks (each selected for their varying types and difficulty). These tracks are Silverstone (dry), Singapore (dry) and Brazil (wet). Mercedes car must be used and TC and ABS must be disabled.
You can find the full information in the Time Trial thread
Thanks all and we look forward to a great Season 6!
Drivers who have signed up to Season 6 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (33):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Twitter Handle - Internet approved/unapproved - Completed Season 5? - TT done? - Friday or Thursday?
@antivebeacon (Antivebeacon) - British - RL - @BCeeYT - Approved - Yes - Both
@BosslyGaming (tR Bossly) - British - RL - @tR_Bossly - Approved - Yes - Both
@VapidCoot74 (VapidCoot74) - Scottish - RL - @Vapid_74 - Approved - Yes - Both
@H4YDEN (lxl H4YDEN lxl) - British - None - @haydengruby - Approved - No - Both
@SRL NiNjAzZ (SRL NiNjAzZ) - British - RL - @RFL_NiNjAzZ - Approved - Yes - Thursday only
@Adamlee1994 (AdaaamLeee x) - Biritsh - RL - @Adamlee_21 - Approved - Yes -Thursday only
@ThomasMB (II ThomasMB II) - British - None - @ThomasMB07 - Approved - Yes - Thursday only
@SRL RaMpAgE (SRL RaMpAgE) - British - RL - @osbornegrant17 - Approved - Yes - TBD
@John Papathanasiou (Johnsallonika43) - Greek - RL - @JohnPap1999 - Approved - Yes - Both
@Tchouk Master (TchoUkMastEr22) - Welsh - RL - @tchoukmaster22 - Approved - No - Fridays only
@EVR Fredster332 (EVR Fredster332) - British - RL - @EVRFredster332 - Approved - Yes - Thursdays only
@DiabloJB33 (DiabloJB33) - British - RL & Med TC - Approved - Yes - Both
@f1ben23 (f1ben23) - British - Med TC & ABS - @f1ben1000 - Approved - No - Both
@PIetromatto (Pietromatto) - Italian - None - @peter_wengiot - Approved - No - Thursdays only
@MostRoninronin (MostRoninronin) - Italian - None - @RoninroninD - Approved - No - Both
@Alex Young (themagicyeti123) - British - Med TC & RL - @AlexYoung2000 - Approved - Yes - TBD
@Ben Price (BENJP12) - British - RL - @BenPriceee - Approved - Yes - Both
@LKay91 (LKay91) - French - RL - @Quentin_9 - Approved - No - Thursdays only
@The DutchMan43 (The DutchMan43) - Dutch - None - @XRT_Dutchman - Approved - No but TT done - Thursdays only
@Tier Lio (Tier Lio) - French - None - @TierLioF1 - Approved - Yes - Both
@Hyte (I Hyte I) - British - RL - @alexhipkin - Approved - No - Thursdays only
@Meloni88 (Meloni88) - Finnish - RL - @Meloni_88 - Approved - Yes - Both
@Bayfield22 (MrDestroyer2000) - British - RL - @mrdestroyer2000 - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@Drawmaster99 (DRAWMASTER99) - Swedish - None - @kimmylarsson - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@MrGamerSamer (MrGamerSamer) - Dutch - RL & Med TC - @MrGamerSamer - Approved - Yes - Fridays only
@V6Racing (V6Racing) - British - None - @V6Racing - Approved - Yes - Fridays only
@anfieldkop789 (anfieldkop789) - British - Med TC & RL - @cialandavis - Approved - Yes - Both
@wolfmation579 (wolflfmation579) - British - RL - @ghazal_daniel - Approved - No but TT done - Fridays only
@ThreeGhost97 (ThreeGhost97) - German - RL - N/A - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@Cal93F1 (Cal93F1) - British - None - @VRT_Callum - Approved - No - Both
@Kahmundo (Kahmundo) - Danish - None - @KahmundoF1 - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@rbz1012 (rbz1012) - British - None - @rbz1012 - Approved - Yes - Thursdays
@Jack Hopwood (JackHopwood) - American - None - @tR_Jack_Hopwood - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@ESR VERSTAPPEN (ESR Verstappen) - British - RL - @ESR_Verstappen - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@the monkey pie (the monkey pie) - British - SG - @411EvanC - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@SomeNerd42 (SomeNerd42) - Scottish - None - @meepmelon - Approved - No but TT done - Both
@Josu Alzugarai (Josu Alzugarai) - Spanish - ABS - @josu_alzugarai - Approved - No but TT done - Fridays only
Completed sign-ups (0)