- Apr 8, 2017
SRL F1 Leagues
Season 5 Sign-Ups
Season 5 Sign-Ups
After 3-4 successful seasons of SRL, we are excited to open sign-ups for the next chapter in SRL F1 on the XB1 side. With F1 2017 around the corner, it's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next champion will be crowned.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great time.
With that out of the way, these are the details:
- SRL runs several tiers for each platform we run on. For XB1, we are aiming for 4 tiers. The top tier will be for the fastest drivers, and they will be required to race with no driving assists, whereas those newer to league racing or a little slower can still enjoy racing in the lower tiers, where they will be more closely matched in terms of pace and challenge.
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- 50% race with "short" 12 minute qualifying
- Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Equal Cars, Strict "in-game" Rules, Full Damage.
- The tier you are placed in is determined by your performance in the time trial events set out as part of the sign-up process. Each tier has a maximum of 20 full-time drivers, excluding reserves and streaming slots.
- League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
- Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% race.
- Driver placements: With this being the first season on the F1 2017 game, you'll be placed in a tier judged by your Time Trial results. New drivers will be placed in a league that suits them, based on a Time Trial event. Each league may contain up to 20 drivers, plus reserves.
- League Rules
- Race Calendar
Sign-up processSigning up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your Xbox Gamertag
- This is the username you use to sign-in to Xbox Live
- Everyone is welcome to join, but we generally recommend European racers only unless you have a very strong internet connection.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net against a UK based server
- What days can you make out of Thursday and Friday? (It is important that you state what days you can make so we can take that into count in the Driver Placements.
Use this template:
● Xbox Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result to a UK server:
● Which days can you attend out of Friday and Thursday? (If you can attend both, type both)
Once you have signed-up, you are required to complete time trial laps at a few tracks (each selected for their varying types and difficulty). These tracks are Silverstone (dry), Singapore (dry) and Brazil (wet). The Mercedes car must be used and TC and ABS must be disabled.
Post your times on the Time Trial Thread
Thanks all and we look forward to a great Season 5!
Drivers who have signed up to Season 5 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (52):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Ping
Completed sign-ups (40)
@NiNjAzZ_45 [SRL NiNjAzZ] - British - RL - 12ms - TT Done
@BosslyGaming [SRL Bossly] - British - RL & SG - 14ms TT Done
@TheFredster332 [AOR Leclerc/TheFredster332] - British - RL - TBC - TT Done
@Schilling02 - [Schilling02/STSF1 Hamilton] - German - None - 24ms
@USR Hamilton [USR Hamilton] - British - None - 11ms (Fridays only) - TT Done
@Meloni [Meloni88] - Finnish - None - 47ms - TT Done
@SRL SBUAN [GaucheCrab124] - British - None - 10ms (Reserve Driver)
@Bradley Chambers [antivebeacon] - British - RL - 31ms - TT Done
@CuriousJarl6941 [CuriousJarl6941] - British - Med TC & ABS - TBC
@VJ1429 [VJ1429] - British - Med TC & RL - 26ms - TT Done (Fridays only)
@Allrounder x [SDL Allrounder] - German - None - TBC - TT Done
@OMG its Jo [OMG its Jo] - British - None - 17ms (Fridays only)
@Taylor Reynolds [TAYLOR the vole] - British - None - 28ms - TT Done
@David Gilmour [rbz1012] - Scottish - None - 25ms - TT Done
@Joseph Gethen [Project994] - British - None - 12ms - TT Done
@Hyte [I Hyte I] - British - ABS, Med TC & RL - 4ms - TT Done
@Morgz6908 [Morgz6908] - Welsh - RL - 17ms - TT Done
@Josh ellis [JeremyCORblimey] - British - RL - 11ms
@ThomasMB [II Hotdog28 II] - British - RL - 20ms (Thursdays only) - TT Done
@XplodinEmerald [XplodinEmerald] - Indonesian - RL - 252ms (Reserve Driver & Fridays only) - TT Done
@D3LTA 44 [D3LTA 44] - British - ABS & RL - TBC
@FeistyTed [Feisty Ted] - British - None - 24ms - TT Done
@MattyBolton31 [MattyBolton31] - British - RL - TBC (Fridays only) - TT Done
@Maranzano [Maranzano AFCA] - Dutch - None - 17ms - TT Done
@Josu Alzugarai [Josu Alzugarai] - Spanish - AG & RL - 211ms - TT Done (Speedtest result was from PC which uses Wi-Fi but XB1 uses wired)
@R4GE Logiic [R4GE Logiic] - Scottish - None - 26ms (Thursdays Only)
@ESR_Amaze [ESR Amazed] - Scottish - None - 30ms - TT Done
@Icy Agent [Icy Agent] - Dutch - RL - 28ms
@Jamie [Jammie360] - British - RL - 10ms - TT Done
@Aidan Powell [ade2002] - British - TC & RL - 20ms
@Spencer [insaine ss] - British - ABS - 16ms
@Harry restall [hbmx111] - British - Med TC - 13ms - TT Done
@Danny Miller [ll DannyM7 ll ] - British - None - 23ms (Fridays only) (Reserve Driver)
@nick carroll [JDM NICK95] - British - None - 27ms - TT Done
@gipcrazygamer [GIP CRAZYGAMER] - British - TC & RL - TBC (Fridays only)
@CRT [CRT XVII Malta] - Maltese - Med TC, RL & ABS - 11ms - TT Done
@Tier Lio [Tier Lio] - French - None - 28ms - TT Done
@anfieldkop789 [Anfieldkop789] - British - TC, RL & AG - 7ms - TT Done
@Alex Young [themagicyeti123] - British - TC, ABS, AG & RL - 9ms (Thursdays only) - TT Done
@Pred [F1XL Pred] - Italian - None - 8ms (Fridays only) - TT Done
@Remo [Maeks 88] - Swedish - RL - TBC (Fridays only)
@V6Racing [V6Racing] - British - None - 15ms (Fridays only) TT Done
@Finlay Strachan [Stracho14] - Scottish - Med TC, RL and SG - 30ms (Fridays only)
@UnleqitCheater [UnleqitCheater] - German - Med TC, ABS, RL & SG - 10ms (Fridays Only) - TT Done
@Juan Agudelo [juanagudelo12] - American - Med TC & RL - TBC - TT Done
@shemileheskey [shemileheskey] - British - None - 30ms - TT Done
@T Mac4160 [T Mac41603] - American - Med TC & ABS & RL - 79ms
@Jason97F1 [Jason97F1] - British - None - 10ms - TT Done
@Adamlee1994 [AdaaamLeee x] - British - RL - 9ms (Fridays only) - TT Done
@JP072 [JP072] - Dutch - None - 17ms - TT Done
@jake vaughan [Urlbraker007] - British - TC, ABS & RL - 35ms (Thursdays only) - TT Done
@Julian [JulianVP] - Colombian - ABS & Med TC - TBD
@Oliver Smithson - [STSF1 Bottas77] - British - None - 17ms
@langman17 [langman17] - British - None - 14ms