XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 America Main Thread (Season 6)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1

This is the main discussion thread for the XB1 America League - This is here where anything regarding the league can be posted!

General Information:

-Day/Time: Sundays, 20:00pm EDT
-League Rules
-Race Calendar
-Standings/Results

-League Admins: @Pprl Kushy
Drivers:

Forum name - Gamertag - Nationality

Mercedes:
- @Dax Huff - HARDGAM3R 3000 - American
- @MavericK44 - IMavericK44 - American

Ferrari:
- @Julian - JulianVP - Colombian
- @Ed Toronja - Ed Toronja - Colombian

Red Bull:
- @Mo v0 - Mo v0 - American

Williams:
- @KUSHNAPEXES (LIKEME) - LIKEMEORNOT
- @DralexZR1 - DralexZR1 - Canadian

Force India:
-
-
Renault:
- @Spark The VI - Spark The VI - American
- @FormulaRageR - FormulaRageR - American

Toro Rosso:
- @Pprl Kushy - PPRL Kushy - American
- @Gofast838 - igofast838 - American

Haas:
- @FatTwinkieMan - FatTwinkieMan - American
- @MattTEI - MattTEI - American

McLaren:
- @Trac3Me - Trc3me - American
- @Juan Agudelo - Juanagudelo12 - American

Sauber:
-

-

Reserves:
-
-
-

Mar 19, 2018
That would be nice. We had a nice battle in the opening laps, you're a pretty good driver. I look forward to racing with you in the future.

Mar 17, 2018
I have 2 new drivers that I've recruited, Esr ham Newton & Atta The Slayer. Do I need them to hours through the sign up forum? Or how can we get them added to the drivers list? I can attest to their internet speeds! Please let me know if I need to do anything else! Thx

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
I have 2 new drivers that I've recruited, Esr ham Newton & Atta The Slayer. Do I need them to hours through the sign up forum? Or how can we get them added to the drivers list? I can attest to their internet speeds! Please let me know if I need to do anything else! Thx
Yes please let them sign up on the forum

Feb 4, 2018
Are we doing a race tonight? Didn't see the usual Round 3 thread that was normally there. Also is there a schedule someone could link me or send a screenshot of because I couldn't find one anywhere. Thanks!

Mar 19, 2018
Kyle Mitchell joined last week without signing up. I'm not mad at him, but if he didn't sign up I think his points shouldn't count or he should be disqualified from the race

Feb 4, 2018
Kyle Mitchell joined last week without signing up. I'm not mad at him, but if he didn't sign up I think his points shouldn't count or he should be disqualified from the race
Signing up is really just a technicallity in my opinion. He was there and did have an impact on the race, so he should get points. Since he did have an effect on the race (i.e. the starting grid), it's not like you can remove him from the race and bump everyone else up a position.

And just taking away his points would seem a bit trivial since he'll probably just win the championship anyway. between him and dralex, the battle is on for 3rd place lol