- Apr 8, 2017
SRL F1 Leagues -Season 6 Sign-up
After 5 successful seasons of SRL, we are excited to open sign-ups for the next chapter in SRL F1 on the PS4 side. It's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next champion will be crowned.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but in order to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great season.
With that out of the way, these are the details:
- SRL runs several tiers for each platform we run on and for PS4, we are aiming for 2 tiers. The top tier will be for the fastest drivers, and they will be required to race with No Assists apart from Corner Line, whereas those newer to league racing or a little slower can still enjoy racing in the lower tiers, where they will be more closely matched in terms of pace and challenge.
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- 50% race with "short" 12 minute Qualifying
- Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Equal Cars, Strict "in-game" Rules, Full Damage.
- Driver placements are based on whether you have completed Season 5 or not. If you're new to the league, you need to complete a Time Trial event around 3 tracks where you will be placed based on your pace.
PS4 F1 - Fridays, 20:30pm GMT - Corner Line only allowed
PS4 F2 - Fridays, 20:30pm GMT - Med TC, AG, ABS & RL allowed
- League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. Our leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
- Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% race.
- Each league may contain up to 20 drivers, plus reserves
- League Rules
- Race Calendar
Signing up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your PSN Gamertag
- This is the username you use to sign-in to PSN
- Everyone is welcome to join, but we generally recommend European racers only unless you have a very strong internet connection.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net against a UK based server
Use this template:
● PSN Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result to a UK server:
● Did you complete Season 5?
● Post your Time Trial results here (only if you did not complete Season 5):
New drivers only!!
Once you have signed-up, you are required to complete time trial laps at a few tracks (each selected for their varying types and difficulty). These tracks are Silverstone (dry), Singapore (dry) and Brazil (wet). Mercedes car must be used and TC and ABS must be disabled.
Full information in the Time Trial thread
Thanks all and we look forward to a great Season 6!
Drivers who have signed up to Season 6 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (22):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Twitter Handle - Internet approved/unapproved - Completed Season 5? - TT done?
@Julien2395 (Julien_2395) - Dutch - None - @Julien_2395 - Approved - Yes
@Tijn_VdV_ (Tijn_VdV_) - Dutch - RL - @Tijn_VdV_ - Approved - Yes
@Louisw03 (louisw03) - British - RL - @Louisw03 - Approved - No but TT done
@Tom Mcilhatton (LMC_Wommeh) - British - Med TC & RL - @LMC_Wommeh - Approved - No
@Luny - (Luny8) - Italian - RL - @christianmarco7 - Approved - No but TT done
@Paddyjamie (Evil-ution1985) - British - Med TC, ABS & RL - @paddyjamiecraig - Approved - No but TT done
@iStiigz (iStiiGz) - British - None - @LouisBoileau29 - Approved - No but TT done
@ch1ck3n1990 (ch1ck3n1990) - German - None - N/A - Approved - Yes
@DeAgLeKiLLeR (DeAgLeKiLLeRRR) - Dutch - None - N/A - Approved - Yes
@Bradking (kingofkings20010) - Turkish - AG - @beratlife - Approved - No but TT done
@Francis.mcginn (Ozone_Francis) - British - RL - @Mcginn1Mcginn - Approved - No
@Bily1704 (bily1704) - German - RL & Med TC - @VaulteX_Bily - Approved - No
@DuckBilledPlatypus (JG213567) - British - None - @Jamesggibbons03 - Approved - Yes
@Fretty52 (Fretty52) - British - None - @FASTMotorsport - Approved - No but TT done
@JaycobSto (JaycobSto) - Slovakian - None - N/A - Approved - Yes
@ManuelHamilton-4 (ManuelHamilton-4) - Portuguese - None - N/A - Approved - No but TT done
@rosswilliams882 (RJDW_886) - British - RL - @RJW_Videos - Approved - No but TT done
@Adrilocdoc - Spanish - Med TC, ABS, RL & AG - @Adrilocdoc - Approved - No
@xTheHEaglex (xTheHEaglex) - German - None - @xTheHEaglex - Approved - No but TT done
@Ccbrain (Ccbrain) - German - RL - @CcbrainF1 - Approved - No
@AOR Gizmo (AORGizmo) - British - Med TC & AG - Approved - No
@Marijn (marijn_023) - Dutch - RL - Approved - No
@GREENY (LFC123) - British - None - Approved - No but TT done
@xJackLacey (xJackLacey) - British - RL - Approved - No but TT done
@99Pipmatt (pipmatt) - British - None - Approved - Yes
- Show all