PS4 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - PS4 F1 Round 1 Australia

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
#1 Season 6 - Australia.png
-Date: Friday 6th April
-Time: 20:30pm BST
-Lenght: 50%
-Assists: Corner Line only

Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session.

Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby settings can also be found there.

It is vitally important that you inform your coordinator by responding to this thread if you cannot attend the race.

Links:
-Standings/Results
-Rules
-Calendar

Mar 25, 2018
In the rules it says "Qualifying will start at 9pm UK Time" and that is very important for me because I come home from work at around 8.15pm and I need some time to eat and make some warmup laps. So why is it 8.30pm now??

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
In the rules it says "Qualifying will start at 9pm UK Time" and that is very important for me because I come home from work at around 8.15pm and I need some time to eat and make some warmup laps. So why is it 8.30pm now??
Hello mate. This was written before the the race time was changed to 20:30pm UK. It will be 20:30pm so don't worry :)

99Pipmatt

Administrator
Administrator
Coordinator
Jul 22, 2017
Hi all, please make sure to add pipmatt on PSN for an invite to the lobby. I believe I will be hosting all of the races this season :)

rosswilliams882

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Sorry if its a convenience but i cant use my RJDW_886 account for the race cos its been temporarily banned, so could you invite my other account which is RJW Videos.

99Pipmatt

Administrator
Administrator
Coordinator
Jul 22, 2017
Sorry if its a convenience but i cant use my RJDW_886 account for the race cos its been temporarily banned, so could you invite my other account which is RJW Videos.
Yes no problem. I will accept friend requests from everyone who sends them later this evening

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
@Kahmundo Thanks for the quick non existent answer. I see this league really supports their drivers...
Apologies mate.. It's been 20:30pm a whole season so it's a shame we have made that big of a mistake by not changing it on the rules

Dec 23, 2017
Guys It was disaster from me this race I deeply apologies to my team mate, huge misunderstanding. I was trying to let you go , so I wanted to move of the apex but you were too fast and already tried to go around :( And than I went pit and I dont undestanf what happend but I felt like on ice couldnt brake - so I hit one of the McLarens - I ll take full responsibility

Mar 25, 2018
I was very suprised to see so many different people before/behind me, but that could be an explanation for that :D
My pace was shit so my whole race was dedicated to not get any time penalties and it paid off in the end, lol.
I hope next week will be better, I don't have to work on that friday ;)