SRL Classic Cars Leagues - Season 2 Sign-Ups
This thread is open for sign-ups!
After a successful seasons of classics, we are excited to open sign-ups for SRL Classics for the second time on the XB1 side. It's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next champion will be crowned.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great time.
With that out of the way, these are the details:
- This is for the Xbox Classics tiers. There are two tiers currently planned. Faster drivers will be placed in a higher tier and slower drivers will be placed in Classics F2. This ensures there is always someone to battle
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- 50% race with "short" 12 minute qualifying
- Safety Car Off, Dynamic Weather, Equal cars, Strict "in-game" rules, Full Damage, where this is available
- Races will be at 7pm on Wednesdays. You would be expected to be able to attend most or all of these races. (1-3 absences with valid reasons are perfectly acceptable)
- League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
- Race format: Each race event features an 12-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% race.
- Driver placements: Depending on the sign-ups this what will happen if get interest enough for 2 tiers: Drivers will be placed in a league that suits them, based on a Time Trial event. Each league may contain up to 20 drivers, plus reserves.
- Assists: As below:
- League Rules
Signing up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your Xbox Gamertag
- This is the username you use to sign-in to Xbox Live
- Everyone is welcome to join, but we generally recommend European racers only unless you have a very strong internet connection.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net against a UK based server
You can use this template:
● Xbox Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result:
Thanks all and we look forward to a great second season of the SRL Classics Leagues!
Drivers who have signed up to Classics Season 2 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (0):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Ping
Last edited by a moderator: