SRL F1 Leagues
Season 5 Sign-Ups
Season 5 Sign-Ups
Deadline is crossed for Season 5. League Placements have begun but you can still sign up. There will be space for you no matter what!
After 3-4 successful seasons of SRL, we are excited to open sign-ups for the next chapter in SRL F1 on the XB1 side. With F1 2017 around the corner, it's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next champion will be crowned.
As always with league racing, rules are there to ensure everyone races fairly. These are not to take the fun out of league racing by any means, but to race we expect all drivers to abide by them to ensure everyone can have a great time.
With that out of the way, these are the details:
- SRL runs several tiers for each platform we run on. For XB1 APAC, we are aiming 2 tiers. The top tier will be for the fastest drivers, whereas those newer to league racing or a little slower can still enjoy racing in the lower tiers, where they will be more closely matched in terms of pace and challenge.
- Lobby settings are as follows:
- 50% race with "short" 18 minute qualifying
- Safety Car, Dynamic Weather, Equal cars, Strict "in-game" rules, Full Damage.
- The tier you are placed in is determined by your performance in the time trial events set out as part of the sign-up process. Each tier has a maximum of 20 full-time drivers, excluding reserves and streaming slots.
- League setup: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues.
- Race format: Each race event features an 18-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% race.
- Driver placements: With this being the first season on the F1 2017 game, you'll be placed in a tier judged by your Time Trial results. New drivers will be placed in a league that suits them, based on a Time Trial event. Each league may contain up to 20 drivers, plus reserves.
- Assists allowed: Medium Traction, Racing Line & Automatic Gears
- League Rules
- Race Calendar
**Please note that XB1 Asia-Pacific F1 League are not having the February break which means they are racing every week from 9th February, ending the season 2nd March**
Sign-up processSigning up means you have read the above, and agree to abide by league rules, and you will be able to attend the majority of races for the season at the specified time.
Please respond to this thread with the following:
- Your Xbox Gamertag
- This is the username you use to sign-in to Xbox Live
- We welcome everyone who lives in the Asia-Pacific region. People outside APAC can not race in this tier.
- Confirmation that you can attend every race
- If not, which can you not attend (if you can specify). If more than three, we'd recommend signing up to be a reserve driver
- Assists used
- If you use any assists or intend to use them, please state them. As some tiers have varying levels of assist availability, we want to place you into a tier you will be comfortable in.
- Twitter handle/username
- This is optional but is used as the social media platform of choice for fellow league racers
- SpeedTest result
- You need a stable (not necessarily fast) internet connection to be able to race. Lag can cause frustrating incidents in races online
- Test your internet speed at speedtest.net to the Australian Hobart server.
You can use this template:
● Xbox Gamertag:
● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules?
● Assists used:
● What is your Twitter handle?
● Speedtest result:
Thanks all and we look forward to a great Season 5!
Drivers who have signed up to Season 5 are listed below.
Main league sign-ups (24):
● Forum Name [Gamertag] - Nationality - Assists - Ping - Date of TT Post
@GREEKMASTER99 [GREEKMASTER99] - Australian - None - 26ms - TT TBC
@NzLRyaNLzN [NzL Ryan LzN - New Zealand - None - TBC -
@Chimchar [Chimchar228] - Australian - None - TBC -
@Owens1503 [Owens1503] - Australian - None - TBC -
@Tyree [xQuickSilva] - Australian - None - TBC -
@FormulaFish15 [FormulaFish15] - Australian - RL - 30ms
@Fendz [iFendz] - Australian - TC, ABS & AG - TBC -
@WARDENN99 [WARDENN99] - Australian - RL - 33ms -
@GotGecko [GotGecko] - Australian - RL - 22ms -
@TinyScotto [TinyScotto] - Australian - TC, RL, ABS & SG - TBC
@RayzerLSR [RayzerLSR] - Australian - RL - TBC -
@Matt Samuelson [IsThatMaTt039] - Australian - ABS & TC - 22ms
@Formuladragster [formuladragster] - New Zealander - TC, ABS & RL - TBC
@Roxman 1 [Roxman 1] - Australian - Med TC, ABS, RL & SG - 16ms
@Conrodstr8 [ConrodSTR8] - Australian - RL - 16ms
@Dominator200389 [Dominator200389] - Australian - RL - TBC
@Masterbezerk [Masterbezerk] - Australian - None - TBC
@Jayden [im deth br02] - Australia - Med TC and RL - TBC
@Gear3Gaming [Gear3Gaming] - Australia - RL - 20ms
@Mitchie950 [Mitchie950] - Australian - Med TC, AG & RL - 21ms -
@Valentino [Neontreedome] - Singaporean - RL - TBC
@HG Gamer [Zombiehun7er44] - Australian - Med TC & AG - TBC
@Josh Healey [Healzy] - Australian - Med TC, ABS, RL & SG - TBC
@Tom Mitchell [TheLaddStevens] - Australian - Med TC, ABS & RL - 31ms
Last edited by a moderator: