PC PC F1 Europe - Incidents with Hz3rd & Wazzza / penalty appeals

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul!en

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2018
Netherlands
  • Console and Tier: PC F1 Europe
  • Coordinator: Me & @hyperzz
  • Date of Incident: 7/6/2019
  • Member(s) Involved: @Hz3rd @Wazzza73
  • Description of Incident: On Lap 1 I went side by side with Hz3rd in the 2nd chicane, I feel like I was alongside enough to be given space to make the corner (Even though I'd loose out on traction) I spun from our contact and fell back to last place. I also got a corner cutting warning which I would like to have removed.
  • The 'same' happened with Wazza on Lap 22, I got an illegal overtake when I tried to defend from him on the outside after got hit from the side making me cut the corner.* Again, I would like that removed.
  • Evidence of Incident:
*Wazzza's incident looked to be a bit of lag, but still he did not leave me enough space for the corner.

Sep 25, 2018
@Julien2395 Spun on his own accord after hitting my sidepod trying to make the move work, he was not along side enough at all. Julien should be more cautious on lap 1.

1559942020000.png

Jul!en

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2018
Netherlands
@Julien2395 Spun on his own accord after hitting my sidepod trying to make the move work, he was not along side enough at all. Julien should be more cautious on lap 1.

View attachment 1392

I tried my hardest to back out when I realised you weren't going to give me space.
As seen here entering the 2nd part of this chicane I was almost fully alongside you up to your front wing.

Attachments

Veloce_Hyperz

Staff member
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2018
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided that @Hz3rd cannot be penalised for the turns 4 & 5 incident and no further action will be taken.
However, there is no doubt that the 5-second Stop-Go penalty was unfair and it will be removed from Julien's race time, therefore will move him up to P7.

Closed.
@Julien2395 @Hz3rd @Wazzza73

Status
Not open for further replies.