PC PC F1 Britain - Taken out twice by Leman

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2019
Inquiry Template
  • Console and Tier: PC F1
  • Coordinator: @Julien2395 @hyperzz
  • Date of Incident: 17/05/2019
  • Member(s) Involved: ERL_Leman
  • Description of Incident: As shown in the footage Leman hits me twice during the opening lap showing an aggressive attitude. I weaved before copse to show my anger and then he sends up the inside of copse which is a corner not made for overtaking for obvious reasons.
  • Evidence of Incident:

Jul!en

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2018
Netherlands
I would like to add the following to @X S U's report:

Leman made a huge divebomb into Turn 4 where I just managed to avoid wing damage from this.

Leman drives backwards and doesn't retire from the race after I told him to do so twice, with him finally retiring when I tell him for the third time, adding he will be penalised.

And the final one, Leman drives backwards to go into the pits, and also takes out the pit board.

Oct 1, 2018
to xsu report. there was no contact

there is no rule i cant reverse to the pits in SAFE way

and at the end there is also no rule to not go like that when everyone finished

Jul!en

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2018
Netherlands
its not dangerous as everyone finished and i checked if anyone is coming
Had the game worked normally you would've been disqualified, so it doesn't matter if there were cars coming or if they finished.

Let's wait for the verdict :)

Jul!en

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2018
Netherlands
Lap 1 incident:
No Further Action to be taken, as we believe it is caused by lag.

Leman will however be given a 1-Race Ban (with the belonging 8 penalty points) for the following two offences:

1. Reversing into the pit-lane on Lap 20
2. Driving backwards for half a lap on Lap 26.

This means Leman will not be allowed to take part in the German Grand Prix on Friday, May 24th.

Leman is now 4 penalty points away from a permanent ban from the Supreme Racing League F1 Leagues.

@Leman @X S U

Status
Not open for further replies.