Is it too late to join any leagues?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 27, 2017
Hi there, I'm Steve, newly signed up here. Not sure how it all works.
I'm looking to join a F1 2017 league for Xbox one, is it too late to join any, if so when is the next opportunity to join a league?

I am new to online gaming, but have been a gamer most of my adult life, always loved racing games, drive with a G920 set up, GT Omega steering and pedal frame adapted, rear frame made myself joins to Omega frame with a GT Force chair set in a Formula1 seating position.

Dec 31, 2017
Hi there I'm KeddoMeadow12 newly signed like Steve is it too light to join a league I reckon I'm split 2 usually 1 - 1.6 seconds of the time trial world record at 90 per cent of the tracks I'm on Xbox 1 my gamer tag is KeddoMeadow12 but I will be only able to race every other week for personal reasons , btw I race with no assists too .cheers.

Last edited:

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
Hi there I'm KeddoMeadow12 newly signed like Steve is it too light to join a league I reckon I'm split 2 usually 1 - 1.6 seconds of the time trial world record at 90 per cent of the tracks I'm on Xbox 1 my gamer tag is KeddoMeadow12 but I will be only able to race every other week for personal reasons cheers
Hello mate, no it's not too late. Read this thread and do as said here: https://www.supremeracingleague.com...-2017-leagues-xb1-sign-up-thread-season-5.54/