Hello

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Hi,

Some of you may know me, and that’s fine but I’ll introduce myself. I’m Leam (aka CaptainFarrar89). I did league racing last year and part of this year with ASR and I also recorded my races recently for my YT channel, and in lieu of them not having any F1 leagues at the moment, I took some time away from league racing but I’m not looking at coming back and was referred to SRL by Neontreedome, so I thought I would sign up and see what happens.

For those that don’t know, I was a coordinator for XB1 F3 tier with ASR, and while in my races so far I only achieved two podiums, I’m looking more to getting back in and being competitive rather than fighting at the back and being a mobile chicane.

I hope when you have sign ups again for your XB1 F1 leagues that I can sign up and maybe get the chance to get back into league racing.

Kahmundo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Coordinator
Coordinator
Apr 8, 2017
Twitter
KahmundoF1
Hi,

Some of you may know me, and that’s fine but I’ll introduce myself. I’m Leam (aka CaptainFarrar89). I did league racing last year and part of this year with ASR and I also recorded my races recently for my YT channel, and in lieu of them not having any F1 leagues at the moment, I took some time away from league racing but I’m not looking at coming back and was referred to SRL by Neontreedome, so I thought I would sign up and see what happens.

For those that don’t know, I was a coordinator for XB1 F3 tier with ASR, and while in my races so far I only achieved two podiums, I’m looking more to getting back in and being competitive rather than fighting at the back and being a mobile chicane.

I hope when you have sign ups again for your XB1 F1 leagues that I can sign up and maybe get the chance to get back into league racing.
Hello mate, thanks for your introduction. We are opening sign ups for our Asia-Pacific XB1 F1 leagues in 10 minutes so I will give you the link to the thread here: https://www.supremeracingleague.com...ific-leagues-xb1-sign-up-thread-season-6.629/