PC EU PC Split 2 - Dive bomb and pushing off track twice

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
  • Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2
  • Coordinator: @hyperzz
  • Date of Incident: April 12th 2019
  • Member(s) Involved: @Konme
  • Description of Incident: After letting my teammate overtake me as he would be faster, @Konme decides to divebomb me. The indicator turned red only when I started turning in. I had to take massive avoiding action in order to prevent a collision. This resulted in me going off track. He essentially pushed me off here. Straight after that, at the turn immediately after the 3rd DRS zone, he broke too late and forced me off track again! When going side by side (and I was fully alongside) you should always leave space.
  • Evidence of Incident:

Oct 5, 2018
Wow, I did that much? I apologies. I'll take the responsibility. That dive bomb was unintentional though. I was thinking of staying behind you since you are faster than me but the time I braked for the turn I broke too late and came along side you forcing you wide. And the 4th last corner incident happened because my car got unsettled during breaking and I also missed the breaking point. I also didn't felt anything with my car during that contact so I thought I cleared you out. I would've let you go if I was aware of that. I apologize.

Dec 9, 2018
Wow, I did that much? I apologies. I'll take the responsibility. That dive bomb was unintentional though. I was thinking of staying behind you since you are faster than me but the time I braked for the turn I broke too late and came along side you forcing you wide. And the 4th last corner incident happened because my car got unsettled during breaking and I also missed the breaking point. I also didn't felt anything with my car during that contact so I thought I cleared you out. I would've let you go if I was aware of that. I apologize.
Allthough I would still like the stewards to review this, I do appreciate the honesty and will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.