Search results

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. BosslyGaming

XB1 XB1 F2 Australia Terminal Incident

Console and Tier: XB1 F2 Coordinator: @antivebeacon Date of Incident: 06/04 Member(s) Involved: @SomeNerd42 Description of Incident: Through T11/T12 Nerd goes off the track and then rejoins as I'm coming through and wipes me out. As you can see I lift through T12 and try and avoid him but...
  2. BosslyGaming

XB1 The SRL Cup 2018 Tracks

The SRL Cup XB1 2018 Below you will find the tracks that are to be used in the SRL Cup 2018 NOTICE: ALL RACES MUST BE ON OFFICIAL TIME OF DAY, RACES WITHOUT THIS SETTING WILL BE CONSIDERED VOID Group Stage Group Match 1: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia Group Match 2: Autódromo José...
  3. BosslyGaming

XB1 General Chat

You can use this thread to ask any questions you may have, or also you can organize your games here opposed to on social medias/Xbox Live.
  4. BosslyGaming

XB1 Group Stage Results

Use this thread to post the result of your races for the group stage, there will be a different thread for the knockout stage, screenshots are preferred if possible EXAMPLE: Group No: (insert group number here) Race 1 Winner: (insert username here) + Fastest Lap - (insert fastest lap here)...
  5. BosslyGaming

XB1 Fixtures

This thread will be used to post the group draws and the draw for each round as well, the fixtures will be posted on Saturdays at 6pm UK time.
  6. BosslyGaming

XB1 The SRL Cup XB1 Tier 1 Announcement Thread

The SRL Cup XB1 2018 Welcome to the announcement of the beginning of the first ever SRL Cup! 24 drivers have signed up and they will be allocated into a similar format to the UEFA European Championships, as follows: The first round will be the 24 drivers split into 6 groups of 4. The top 2...
  7. BosslyGaming

XB1 Incident between ThomasMB and shemileheskey

ENQUIRY ON BEHALF OF @ThomasMB Console and Tier: XB1 F2 Coordinator: @BosslyGaming Date of Incident: 8/2/18 Member(s) Involved: @shemileheskey Description of Incident: Shemile goes for a stupid move on me and hits me off the track, and he also doesn't wait. Evidence of Incident...
  8. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - Classic Cars Sign-Up Thread (Season 2)

SRL Classic Cars Leagues - Season 2 Sign-Ups This thread is open for sign-ups! After a successful seasons of classics, we are excited to open sign-ups for SRL Classics for the second time on the XB1 side. It's time to prepare for another eventful season of twists and turns, where the next...
  9. BosslyGaming

The SRL Cup - Structure Information Thread

The SRL Cup 2018 Structure Information A new and exciting tournament is beginning here at SRL with best of 3 1v1 battles to decide ultimately, who is the fastest driver? This is run in a format similarly to the Football FIFA World Cup (more details below) with an element of randomness to decide...
  10. BosslyGaming

XB1 F2 Italy Penalty Removals

Console and Tier: XB1 F2 Coordinator: Myself Date of Incident: 11/1/18 Member(s) Involved: Just me Description of Incident: Two penalties, number one I locked up into turn 1 and clearly lost a lot of time, I would like this removed. Number Two my controlled disconnected and I had no control and...
  11. BosslyGaming

SRL's lineups for S3 of ULC!

BosslyGaming submitted a new blog post SRL's lineups for S3 of ULC! [cs_content][cs_element_section _id="1"][cs_element_row _id="2"][cs_element_column _id="3"][cs_text _order="0"] We are excited to announce our lineup for Season 3 of ULC on the Xbox One, and also our lineup for the first...
  12. BosslyGaming

Pleb

@UndercutF1
  13. BosslyGaming

XB1 F2 Monaco Penalty Removal

Console and Tier: XB1 F2 Coordinator: Myself Date of Incident: 09/11/17 Member(s) Involved: N/A Description of Incident: I had 4 penalties that I feel were unfair, all of them were direct 3 second penalties that I want at least to reduced to a warning. I don't feel that the first one should be...
  14. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 20 Abu Dhabi

Information -Date: Thursday 8th March -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  15. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 19 Brazil

Information -Date: Thursday 1st March -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  16. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 18 Mexico

Information -Date: Thursday 22nd February -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  17. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 17 USA

Information -Date: Thursday 8th February -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  18. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 16 Japan

Information -Date: Thursday 1st February -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  19. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 15 Malaysia

Information -Date: Thursday 25th January -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...
  20. BosslyGaming

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F2 Round 14 Singapore

Information -Date: Thursday 18th January -Time: 19:00pm (UK Time) -Length: 50% -Assists: RL, Med TC & AG allowed Lobby opens 10 minutes before the planned time. We expect you to turn up at least 10 minutes before the session. Before heading into the race, be aware of our league rules. Lobby...