Search results

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. J

PC Unjust, 5 Second Stop go

Console and Tier: PC APAC Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 7/06/19 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief Description of Incident: (5 second stop go, for slightly cutting corner, not just of a 5 second my man. Got demoted to 6th place due to this penalty.) Evidence of Incident...
  2. J

PC Apollo Pepsi hits Jojokief Wide

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @Apollo pepsi Description of Incident: Was trying to overtake Apollo Pepsi around the outside, was along side but he swipes across me, hitting me wide and damaging my front wing...
  3. J

PC Degree hits Jojokief into wall

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @Degree Description of Incident: Was trying to overtake @Degree into turn 5 around the inside, but he hits me straight into the wall. As you can see I left him plenty of space...
  4. J

PC Combined AI Quali Incident

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @CombinedYoutuber Description of Incident: CombinedYoutuber retires off track, his AI comes back on to track and hits/blocks me while i am on my flying lap. https://streamable.com/55svb