Search results

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. Konme

Announcement SRL F1 2019 Leagues - PC Asia-Pacific Sign-Up Thread: Season 9

Platform & Region: PC Asia-Pacific Gamertag: Konme (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323929446/) Nationality: Nepali Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Assists: None Speedtest result: This was the lowest I could get. Please let me know if I lag too much during race...
  2. Konme

PC EU PC Split 2 - Dive bomb and pushing off track twice

Wow, I did that much? I apologies. I'll take the responsibility. That dive bomb was unintentional though. I was thinking of staying behind you since you are faster than me but the time I braked for the turn I broke too late and came along side you forcing you wide. And the 4th last corner...
  3. Konme

Username change

Thank you guys.
  4. Konme

Username change

Can you guys change my name fron KGG to Konme?
  5. Konme

Supreme Racing League - XB1, PS4 & PC F1 Leagues Sign Up (Season 8)

Platform & region: PC Europe Gamertag: Konme Nationality: Nepali Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Did you complete Season 7?: Yes Assists: None Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8159919096
  6. Konme

PC SRL EU PC Split 1 | Incident with MARB

Got me involved in the process XD. But it doesn't matter to me.
  7. Konme

Season 7 Bahrain Grand Prix - 19/10/18 [21:00 CEST]

Nice, as expected Chro won the race. But damn Julien, that lap time.
  8. Konme

PC Fass Ramming me and pinning me to the wall

Correction : Sorry Max, I thought I saw the incident but it was of Leman and DeKrause. I re watched the stream and don't recall seeing you and Fass crashing. You two were behind me that moment so I wasn't the witness. I am posting this after our conversation in Rwaggy live stream.
  9. Konme

PC Fass Ramming me and pinning me to the wall

I saw that alright.
  10. Konme

PC (PC) Incident trying to overtake lapped car destroying my race

I really apologize for that incident. I thought since you were so fast I would give you the racing line but didn't knew you were so close. I destroyed your race. I am really guilty for it. I swear it will never happen again. I will make better judgment from now.
  11. Konme

Season 7 Australian Grand Prix - 12/10/2018 [21:00pm CEST]

Oh man! The race is going to be at 12:45 am for me! I'm going to have a hard time. :)
  12. Konme

SRL PC F1 2018 Leagues - Car & Number Selection (Season 1)

Car 1. Williams (Prefered) 2. Renault 3. McLaren 4. Hass 5. Sauber Number 1. 56 (Prefered) 2. 3
  13. Konme

SRL PC F1 2018 Leagues - Car & Number Selection (Season 1)

Can someone explain this to me how it works?
  14. Konme

PC SRL PC F1 2018 - European Leagues Sign Up (Season 1)

• Gamertag: KGG ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198323929446/ ) • Nationality: Nepali • Read and understood SRL rules? Yes • Discord Handle: KGG#5753 • Assists used: None • Speedtest Results: Let me know if my connection is bad in a race. • Time Trial Results: This was the best I...