Recent content by Rystle

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. R

PC PC APAC China - Incident with Konme

and then you proceed to turn into me like im not there and give me damage i had to live with for the whole race
  2. R

PC F1 2019: SRL PC APAC F1 - Car/Team-Mate/Number Selection (Season 9)

mclaren, red bull, tyrell 6, 21, 16 preferred teammate: dont really care tbh
  3. R

Announcement SRL F1 2019 Leagues - PC Asia-Pacific Sign-Up Thread: Season 9

Platform & Region: pc apac Gamertag: rystle Nationality: indian Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: yes. Assists: line line line line line line line line line Speedtest result: in a bit Time Trial Results: absolutely.
  4. R

PC Japan lap 2 incident

my pov of the incident xd https://streamable.com/siimx
  5. R

PC Chris takes me out on the straight in lap 1

Console and Tier: APAC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 26/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @chris.2jz and me Description of Incident: Literally turns into me on the straight itself and breaks my entire wing and puts me in last even before the first corner. Evidence of Incident: (View from a...
  6. R

PC Dangerous Reset To Track

Console and Tier: APAC PC Split 1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: (19/4/19) Member(s) Involved: (@CombinedYoutuber ) Description of Incident: He gets caught up in a collision caused by lag and ends up in the wall at turn 2 and immediately resets onto track and two cars ghost through him...
  7. R

PC Lap 1 AlphaBlue carnage

Console and Tier: (PC APAC Split 1) Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: (@hahailham1 and me and literally every car at the back) Description of Incident: Divebombs me from absolutely nowhere, forces me into @KyZa and pushes him off the track, lot of people got...
  8. R

PC Car Selection Thread

@Rystle - Rystle - Singaporean (1. Ferrari, 2. Renault, 3. Williams)
  9. R

Supreme Racing League - XB1, PS4 & PC F1 Leagues Sign Up (Season 8)

Platform & region: PC APAC Gamertag: Rystle Nationality: Singapore Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Did you complete Season 7?: Yes sir Assists: RL (corners) and maybe ABS on some tracks Speedtest result:
  10. R

PC APAC Mexico Lap 1 Incident w/ CombinedYoutuber

Console and Tier: PC, APAC Coordinator: (@Pencil) Date of Incident: (8/3/19) Member(s) Involved: (@Rystle & @CombinedYoutuber ) Description of Incident: Got hit in the rear at turn 5, absolutely destroyed my race, had no proximity arrows indicating there was someone trying to come up the inside...
  11. R

PC Hungary - Rystle incident

Yeah about this, I wasn't particularly mad, I was really being cautious because i was losing the backend into every corner so I may have been a bit slow into turn 11. Not really a big deal if im being honest. I was planning to pit on this lap anyway since my ultras were dead
  12. R

PC SRL PC APAC Incident with Combat Rat

Console and Tier: APAC PC Tier 1 Date of Incident: 11/1/2019 Coordinator: @Pencil Member(s) involved: @Combat Rat Description of Incident: I do the switchback into turn 1, and hit his front wing, but we both go down to turn 2, there is optimal space on the inside, but he understeers into me and...