Recent content by RoscoArm

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. RoscoArm

XB1 Car Selection Thread

1. Sauber 2. Mercedes 3. Williams Number: #96
  2. RoscoArm

Supreme Racing League - XB1, PS4 & PC F1 Leagues Sign Up (Season 8)

Platform & region: Xbox One APAC Gamertag: VSR RoscoArm Nationality: Australian Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Did you complete Season 7?: Yes Assists: None Speedtest result: Attached
  3. RoscoArm

SRL Asia-Pacific F1 2018 Leagues - XB1 & PS4 Sign Up (Season 3)

https://www.supremeracingleague.com/forum/index.php?threads/supreme-racing-league-xb1-ps4-pc-f1-leagues-sign-up-season-8.2766/ Think you want this thread for Season 4, not Season 3
  4. RoscoArm

XB1 F1 2018 APAC Germany Incident with AllanHugo04

Console and Tier: XB1 APAC Coordinator: @WARDENN99 Date of Incident: 4/01/2019 Member(s) Involved: Myself and @AllanHugo04488gtb Description of Incident: Going into Turn 2, braked where I normally do, then just get hit up the rear by @AllanHugo04488gtb, get spun around and lose a couple of spots...
  5. RoscoArm

XB1 SRL APAC Rd 3 China Incident with PresidentCosby

Console and Tier: APAC XB1 Coordinator: @WARDENN99 Date of Incident: 26/10/2018 Member(s) Involved: @PresidentCosby Description of Incident: Lap 3 going into Turn 11 and @PresidentCosby comes out of nowhere and slams into me, which gives me front wing damage. Also want to add that he got DSQ...
  6. RoscoArm

XB1 APAC Xedona crashes on purpose

@Eli Donaldson
  7. RoscoArm

XB1 SRL Asia-Pacific F1 2018 League - Season 3 - Car & number selection

Car: 1. Red Bull 2. Sauber Number: 96 Preferred Teammate: @Matt Samuelson
  8. RoscoArm

SRL Asia-Pacific F1 2018 Leagues - XB1 & PS4 Sign Up (Season 3)

Platform: XB1 Gamertag: RoscoArm Nationality: Australian Read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Assists used: None Twitter handle: @OfficialRAGamer Speedtest result: Below Time Trial results: Spain (dry) and Belgium (dry) below
  9. RoscoArm

XB1 APAC Belgium 10 second time penalty reduced?

Console and Tier: XB1 APAC Coordinator: @WARDENN99 Date of Incident: 15/06/2018 Member(s) Involved: Myself Description of Incident: Heading into the bus stop chicane, following @Jayden (imdethbr02), I lock up big time trying to avoid contact with imdethbr02, we touch and I cut the...
  10. RoscoArm

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - XB1 F1 APAC Car Selection Thread (Season 6)

1. McLaren 2. Williams 3. Toro Rosso 4. Sauber Number: 25
  11. RoscoArm

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Asia-Pacific Leagues - XB1 Sign Up Thread (Season 6)

● Xbox Gamertag: RoscoArm ● Nationality: Australian ● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules? Yes ● Assists used: None ● What is your Twitter handle?: @OfficialRAGamer ● Speedtest result to the Hobart server: See below ● Did you complete Season 5?: Yes
  12. RoscoArm

XB1 Incident between ALLRNDCRICKETER and GREEKMASTER99 during SRL APAC F1 Belgium

Console and Tier: Xbox One, F1 APAC Coordinator: @WARDENN99 Date of Incident: 5/01/2018 Member(s) Involved: ALLRNDCRICKETER and GREEKMASTER99 Description of Incident: Wasn't sure how to do this, but I'm providing my POV that shows an incident where ALLRNDCRICKETER tags GREEKMASTER99 into Turn 1...
  13. RoscoArm

XB1 Incident with RoscoArm APAC F1

Here's my proof. Between 32:45 till 33:00 mins in
  14. RoscoArm

XB1 Incident with RoscoArm APAC F1

Like I said to you, I got on the kerb, lost the rear end and accidently hit you. It was not intentional on my part. My video will go up shortly to see the proof
  15. RoscoArm

XB1 SRL F1 2017 Asia-Pacific Leagues - XB1 Sign Up Thread (Season 5)

● Xbox Gamertag: RoscoArm ● Nationality: Australia ● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules? Yes ● Assists used: None ● What is your Twitter handle? @OfficialRAGamer ● Speedtest result: Ping: 22ms, Download: 14.51, Upload: 14.71 (to a Sydney server)