Recent content by RedMatt

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. RedMatt

Hoping these issues with GT Sport are fixed soon cause I'm really struggling to gain numbers...

Hoping these issues with GT Sport are fixed soon cause I'm really struggling to gain numbers atm. Sorry guys.
  2. RedMatt

PS4 SRL Europe PS4 GT Sport - Sign up

● PS4 PSN: redjams22 ● Nationality: British ● Have you read and understood the SRL Rules? Yes ● Assists used: ABS ● What two tracks will you like to vote for? Any ● What number do you wish to use? 8 ● Speedtest result towards a UK server: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/3844833490
  3. RedMatt

Changes are coming to the SRL GT Sport Europe League, once released please share the forum to...

Changes are coming to the SRL GT Sport Europe League, once released please share the forum to help gain interest as I've been disappointed by the lack of interest at the moment which I think was down to the selected car, with the changes coming, the new car is the Red Bull Junior, I hope to gain...
  4. RedMatt

Future for SRL is looking bright!

Future for SRL is looking bright!
  5. RedMatt

PS4 European GT Sport League Interest Thread

redjams22 Group 1 Thursday Night
  6. RedMatt

Does anyone read these?

Does anyone read these?
  7. RedMatt

I need to get a good result for the next race in Malaysia in the ps4 F1 league. Having a mare atm.

I need to get a good result for the next race in Malaysia in the ps4 F1 league. Having a mare atm.
  8. RedMatt

PS4 3 Incidents

Console and Tier: PS4 Coordinator @seajamiet Date of incident: 19/1/17 Members involved: JaycobSto and MrRobinhx Description of Incident: In the lap one incident Jay seemed to of broke really late and plow into me, on the lap 10 incident it seemed on my screen that Jay lost the rear and crashed...
  9. RedMatt

PS4 SRL F1 2017 Leagues - PS4 Sign Up Thread (Season 5)

PSN: redjams22 Nationality: British Have you read the SRL rules?: Yep Assists: RL only Twitter: _RedMatt_ Speed test results: 20 ping 35 mbps
  10. RedMatt

New member status? I've been part of SRL for like 3 years now. Well when it was just playstation.

New member status? I've been part of SRL for like 3 years now. Well when it was just playstation.
  11. RedMatt

So.. when are we able to pick our cars then for the 2017 ps4 classic league? :)

So.. when are we able to pick our cars then for the 2017 ps4 classic league? :)