Recent content by MARB

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. M

PC wazzza crashing me out on last lap

Console and Tier: PC F1 Coordinator: @Julien2395 Date of Incident: 31/05/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Wazzza73 @MARB Description of Incident: On the last lap wazzza spun and when he was stopped on track he drove into me when he knew i was comming, i got a DNF from it and lost a decent amount of...
  2. M

PC SRL F1 2018 Leagues - PC F1 Car & Number Selection (Season 8)

@MARB - Ozone MARB- Dutch 1. Renault 2. Mercedes 3. Williams 4. Mclaren 5. Haas 1. #64 2. #4 3. #6
  3. M

Supreme Racing League - XB1, PS4 & PC F1 Leagues Sign Up (Season 8)

Platform & region: PC europe Gamertag: ozone MARB Nationality: (Enter your nationality here) Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Did you complete Season 7?: yes Assists: none Speedtest result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8167924773.png
  4. M

PC SRL EU PC Split 1 | Incident with MARB

im sorry for it
  5. M

PC SRL EU PC Split 1 | Incident with MARB

@Tomyum i went over the curb lost the car and went into you on the first time so that was a mistake and not meant as a divebomb. On the fast right hander accident i got forced over the curb and also lost it. in the chicane it was the fault of @KGG .
  6. M

PC start crash pc tier 1

Console and Tier: PC tier 1 Coordinator: @Julien2395 @hyperzz Date of Incident: 22/02/2019 Member(s) Involved: @DerKrause @Neusor @MARB Description of Incident: i went to the right of @Neusor then @DerKrause completely went into neusor on the straight and i got crashed into the wall Evidence...
  7. M

PC F1 2018 tier 1 incident @MARB and @yollygamer

when he pushed me off the track i had no chance to rejoin so i cut t1 and got a 5 sec stop-go from that and an illegal overtake, and i also got minor wingdamage. i think it's pretty clear.
  8. M

PC F1 2018 tier 1 incident @MARB and @yollygamer

Console and Tier: PC f1 2018 tier 1 Coordinator: @Julien2395 @Duppy Date of Incident: 19-1-2018 Member(s) Involved: @MARB @yollygamer Description of Incident: @yollygamer pushed me off the track before t1 Evidence of Incident: - (01:34.00)
  9. M

PC SRL PC F1 2018 - European Leagues Sign Up (Season 1)

Gamertag: MARB Nationality: Dutch Read and understood the SRL rules?: yes Assists used: None Discord handle: MARB#4012 Speedtest result: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7677718010.png Time Trial results: ss comming later: belgium 1.41.5 i think...