Recent content by Jojokief

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. J

PC F1 2019: SRL PC APAC F1 - Car/Team-Mate/Number Selection (Season 9)

Pick #1:Racing Point Pick #2:Williams Pick #3: Torro Rosso Number Selection Pick #1:95 Pick #2:59 Pick #3:69
  2. J

Announcement SRL F1 2019 Leagues - PC Asia-Pacific Sign-Up Thread: Season 9

Platform and Region: PC APAC Gamertag: Jojokief Nationality: New Zealander Have you read and understood the SRL rules? Yes Assists: None Speedtest result:
  3. J

PC Unjust, 5 Second Stop go

Console and Tier: PC APAC Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 7/06/19 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief Description of Incident: (5 second stop go, for slightly cutting corner, not just of a 5 second my man. Got demoted to 6th place due to this penalty.) Evidence of Incident...
  4. J

PC Apollo Pepsi hits Jojokief Wide

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @Apollo pepsi Description of Incident: Was trying to overtake Apollo Pepsi around the outside, was along side but he swipes across me, hitting me wide and damaging my front wing...
  5. J

PC Degree hits Jojokief into wall

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @Degree Description of Incident: Was trying to overtake @Degree into turn 5 around the inside, but he hits me straight into the wall. As you can see I left him plenty of space...
  6. J

PC Combined AI Quali Incident

Console and Tier: APAC PC F1 Coordinator: @Pencil Date of Incident: 12/4/2019 Member(s) Involved: @Jojokief, @CombinedYoutuber Description of Incident: CombinedYoutuber retires off track, his AI comes back on to track and hits/blocks me while i am on my flying lap. https://streamable.com/55svb
  7. J

PC Car Selection Thread

@Jojokief - Jojokief - New Zealand 1. Ferrari 2. Williams 3. McLaren
  8. J

Supreme Racing League - XB1, PS4 & PC F1 Leagues Sign Up (Season 8)

Platform & region: PC, APAC Gamertag: Jojokief Nationality: New Zealand Have you read and understood the SRL rules?: Yes Did you complete Season 7?: Yes Assists: None Speedtest result:
  9. J

Season 7 Singapore Grand Prix - 01/02/2019 [20:45 AEDT]

Cant make it sorry. Something came up at the time of the race