Recent content by Borderline

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  1. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 1 - Punted from behind resulting in DNF

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 1 Coordinator: @Jul!en Date of Incident: August 9th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @Br0wniE Description of Incident: After almost loosing control in the fast chicane of sector 3, when I regained control, I got hit in the back, making me go into a spin and crashing me...
  2. Borderline

PC Japan - Split 2; Dangerous driving by DanisCookie multiple times.

There actually is a point in finishing... score points, but it's up to you if you want to receive them.
  3. Borderline

PC Japan - Split 2; Dangerous driving by DanisCookie multiple times.

I wasn't involved, but I would like to point out that Peyzar ragequitted after he got wing damage. He left the lobby and the AI took over his ghosted car.
  4. Borderline

PC EU PC Italy - Dangerous rejoin Overspeed

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: June 7th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @overspeed Description of Incident: After Peyzar was the one who made the usual turn 1 of Italy-mayhem possible, @overspeed had to cut the chicane. But he did it in such fashion that he...
  5. Borderline

PC EU Split 2 Germany - Oxygen forcing me off track twice

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: May 24th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @Oxygen Description of Incident: While I was on the outside of the hairpin and giving him a lot of room, @Oxygen still carries too much speed through the corner and forces me off track...
  6. Borderline

PC EU Split 2 Austria - Max wrecking 2 cars in lap 1, turn 4

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: May 10th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @#22 Max Thorne Description of Incident: While he claims he accidentally pressed the clutch pedal in stead of the brake, he smashes into me and the car next to me. One driver retired...
  7. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - Crashing out on purpose

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: May 3rd 2019 Member(s) Involved: @WojtekTygrys77 Description of Incident: It's not personal, but I just don't like people performing actions like this. It looks like @WojtekTygrys77 crashed into the pit wall on purpose...
  8. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - WojtekTygrys77 thinks he's driving MotoGP

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: April 26th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @WojtekTygrys77 Description of Incident: Apparently @WojtekTygrys77 was thinking he was driving a Motorcycle game, as multiple times during the race, he was taking the alternative routes...
  9. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - Sideswipe on formationlap

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: April 26th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @WojtekTygrys77 Description of Incident: The video probably says it all, but I'm gonna describe it anyway. @WojtekTygrys77 found it necessary to sideswipe me at the hairpin on the...
  10. Borderline

PC SRL F1 2018 Leagues - PC F2 Round 03: Spanish Grand Prix [26/04/2019]

So for now I managed to "fix" it by setting the throttle saturation to 10 in the game, meaning the last few % of the throttle appliance gets ignored, but I'll still hit 100% throttle in the game. The order of my new wheel doesn't get cancelled though... Also, I should mention that I might miss...
  11. Borderline

PC SRL F1 2018 Leagues - PC F2 Round 03: Spanish Grand Prix [26/04/2019]

I will see if I can make it on this race. My wheel is starting to fail as the potentiometer in the throttle pedal is not giving the right measurements. I already ordered a new wheel with Fanatec. For now I'll race, but I probably will not be on my A-game.
  12. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - RollsRoyce forcing his way through

Console and Tier: PC EU Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: April 19th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @OCR RollsRoyce Description of Incident: In turn 4, @OCR RollsRoyce went for a gap that didn't exist. He tapped my rear right tyre, making me oversteer. He took advantage of that and...
  13. Borderline

PC SRL F1 2018 Leagues - PC F2 Round 02: Bahrain Grand Prix [19/04/2019]

Will we have more attendance than the first race?
  14. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - Dive bomb and pushing off track twice

Allthough I would still like the stewards to review this, I do appreciate the honesty and will keep that in mind.
  15. Borderline

PC EU PC Split 2 - Dive bomb and pushing off track twice

Console and Tier: EU PC Split 2 Coordinator: @hyperzz Date of Incident: April 12th 2019 Member(s) Involved: @Konme Description of Incident: After letting my teammate overtake me as he would be faster, @Konme decides to divebomb me. The indicator turned red only when I started turning in. I had...